Cranachan Cafe offers a relaxed eating experience at any time of day, serving authentic Scottish cuisine using the finest locally sourced produce to share with all its customers.
Boasting a truly magnificent Scottish interior design featuring landscapes by local artists, deer antler chandelier and walls decorated by the famous Glasgow's Timorous Beasties design studio, a visit to Cranachan in Princes Square, Buchanan Street is not to be missed on your stay in Glasgow.
You're welcome to drop in, or if you'd prefer to guarantee a table for your party, please book ahead.
VIP HIRE AT CRANACHAN
Are you looking to book somewhere that has exquisite decor in a stunning location in the Cranachan Cafe, Princes Square - in the heart of Glasgow.
We can cater for celebrations, parties or work get together's at Cranachan. Boasting 70 covers it is the perfect setting for any intimate occasion. Please call us to discuss, or email us.
IN A NUTSHELL
- Breakfast served from 9am includes dishes such as Stornaway black pudding with Ayrshire Bacon
- Mid morning snacks of homemade scones and luxurious cakes
- Traditional broths, creamy soups and a wide range of club sandwiches served up for lunch
- Award winning Afternoon Tea
- Transforms in to the Juniper Gin Bar on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.